Hi,

regarding the OOo 3.4 localization the contl10n process pulls all available translation from the pootle server and also fetches the following languages:
be-BY, el, fi, km, mk, ro, sl

those translations are now updated and integrated into every new milestone on the OOO340 code line.

Just in case your language is not on pootle now or part of those mentioned languages then you can either provide me with a link from where the contl10n process can fetch the translation ( please name your file GSI_<isolang>.sdf.<bz2|gz> e.g. GSI_km.sdf.bz2 ) or you can file an issue to me ( user: i...@openoffice.org ) with a link or a attachment of your sdf file till 2011/04/27.

Happy translating!

Cheers,
Ivo

p.s. Please check the uploaded gsicheck error logs that you can find on ftp://qa-upload.services.openoffice.org/l10n/download