Hi all
I did not get a reply on this issue. Tomorrow 27th is the deadline for translations. Could anybody tell me whether it is normal that Catalan Pootle files were identical before and after update to milestone OOO340m0 announced by Frank?

salut
jordi s

El 24/04/2011 16:02, en/na Jordi Serratosa ha escrit:
Hi
I understand from this message that Pootle files were updated for milestone OOO340m0, but as far as Catalan (ca) is concerned, no files were modified, not for UI nor Help...
Am I missing something?

salut
jordi s

El 20/04/2011 12:56, en/na Frank Mau ha escrit:
No further action needed, thank you
-Frank