Hello Team,
This is Raj Bhat and I am from Cognizant Big Data practice. Thanks for
including me in the group and i did have some connectivity issues with
Hangout when I tried logging in. My apologies.

I am from a traditional OLAP background and I am trying to evaluate and
apply products like Apache Lens and other third party products like
Atscale. Please excuse me incase I ask some very basic questions about
installation etc. as that is one area where I am lacking.

Regards,
Raj Bhat
Phone : +91-9535577362