Hi,

It seems, only the first antonyms of the synsets (I think, the first
elements of the antonym synsets) were used under the WordNet
conversion, but this is perfect: the thesaurus shows 44 synsets
(meanings) for dark. The first meaning "airy" has the antonym "heavy",
but the second meaning "light-colored" has the antonym "dark" (click
on the meanings to see its antonym and synonyms).

Regards,
László