Hi Thomas,

Thomas Lange - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg a écrit :

.e2a2r
.u4n5k2
a4c2a2r
am2i4no
4and
an5e2st.

What is the meaning of those?
First I thought each entry to be a word part (sub string) where the
numbers denote possible hyphenation points and the value the quality of
that hyphenation point.
But that seems not to be true. At least I do not know a word with a sub
string of 'ear' that can be hyphenated after each of those characters.
Similar for 'acar'. And what is the meaning of the '.' characters?

- odd numbers: can hyphenate
- even numbers: cannot hyphenate
- dots: beginning or end of a word.

The highest number wins.

You should read that:
http://hunspell.sourceforge.net/tb87nemeth.pdf

Regards,
Olivier

--

== N'écrivez pas à cette adresse. Réservée aux listes de discussion. ==