Hello Eleonóra,

You need a dictionary with morphological data, for example for English
(http://www.openoffice.org/nonav/issues/showattachment.cgi/59629/english-dictionaries-2008-01-23.zip):

$ ~/hunspell-1.2.8/src/tools/analyze
~/english-dictionaries-2008-01-23/en_US.{aff,dic} /dev/stdin
men
> men
analyze(men) =  st:man ts:Ns
stem(men) = man
mouse men
generate(mouse, men) = mice

There are also different Hunspell dictionaries in the Magyar Ispell
distribution. For morphological analysis and generation, also for
better stemming you need one of the "gen" dictionary variants (they
contain morphological data fields, too):

~/magyarispell-1.4$ ~/hunspell-1.2.8/src/tools/analyze
hu_HU_u8_gen.{aff,dic} /dev/stdin
almát
> almát
analyze(almát) =  st:alom       po:noun ts:PLUR ts:NOM is:POSS_SG_3 is:ACC
analyze(almát) =  st:alma po:noun       ts:NOM is:ACC
stem(almát) = alom
stem(almát) = alma
alma körte
generate(alma, körte) = alma