Hi Joshua,

joshua verano wrote:
> Hi,
>
> joshua verano wrote:
>
>  Good Day!
>
> I have a very rough day thinking on how will i integrate or add my java
> program to OpenOffice Specifically writer. I have developed a spell
> checker that checks the spelling of words in my own native
> dictionary(It's not english). Please give me some advice.
> Thank you very much. Your email add was forwarded to me by mathias.

That is a rather unspecific question and therefore I don't know where to
start.
Thus I'm throwing a bunch of links to you since I do not know where your
problems are. Here they are:

If you gonna write a Java component you will probably do so by using the
Java UDK.
http://udk.openoffice.org
http://udk.openoffice.org/java/man/index.html
http://udk.openoffice.org/java/man/java_component_howto.html

As for spell checker implementation:
http://sw.openoffice.org/drafts/linguistic_howto.html  (That is for C++
though)
http://api.openoffice.org/docs/DevelopersGuide/OfficeDev/OfficeDev.xhtml#1_2_3_6_Implementing_a_Spell_Checker

If you download the complete Developers Guide I think somewhere within
should also be some very old Java example code. Use it with caution
since it was written without being much familiar with Java.

You should also search the api-dev ML for a thread about Implementing
one-instance components with Java. It was named "Implementing UNO
service as singleton".

Regards,
Thomas