Hi,

You can repeate a letter any number of times in arbitrary positions.
qwerq is equivalent of the qwer|qr notation (in fact, there may be a
little difference in the order of the KEY suggestions, because the KEY
string is processed from left to right).

Thanks to your nice visualization tool, I would be able to fix the
full neighboring example of the manual!

Original:

KEY
qwertzuop|yxcvbnm|qaw|say|wse|dsx|sy|edr|fdc|dx|rft|gfv|fc|tgz|hgb|gv|zhu|jhn|hb|uji|kjm|jn|iko|lkm

Fixed version:

KEY
qwertyuiop|zxcvbnm|qaw|saz|wse|dsx|sz|edr|fdc|dx|rft|gfv|fc|tgy|hgb|gv|yhu|jhn|hb|uji|kjm|jn|iko|lkm|olp

Best regards,
László