2.       I mean, root word and word formed after affixation to this root
word.
          Does the meaning of those words have to be related or can they
differ. Just curious to know since in my language many words can be formed
from a single root word after affixations, but in some case its meaning are
not related to its root word.

For example, in English, for a root word work, we have working, rework,
worked...etc. which all of them are related to the root word work.

There is no rule, that the meaning must be related.
You are free to choose the most convenient affixes.

However, if you later on want to use morphological analysis and
generation, (which has nothing to do with spell checking), then
you must rebuild the dictionary for that purpose and group
morphologically related words and affixes. Morphological
analysis and generation are useful for example for machine
translation and other language tools.

-eleonora