Hi,

F Wolff a écrit :

I thought it would be interesting to mention that Chromium project
(behind Google Chrome) is using Hunspell with the dictionaries as
provided by this group as far as I can tell. They don't currently have
all our dictionaries, so I'm not sure if there is any easy way to get
them to bundle any specific dictionary that is currently outstanding.
http://dev.chromium.org/developers/how-tos/editing-the-spell-checking-dictionaries

Be careful with the dictionary you will offer to Chrome. The Hunspell version of Chrome cannot use dictionaries where the condition field is longer than 8 characters.

Regards,
Olivier R.

--

== N'écrivez pas à cette adresse. Réservée aux listes de discussion. ==