On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 5:52 PM, ge <eleonor...@gmx.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Why can not you store the Dzonkha words in the dictionary as words together
> with Tsheg marks:
>
> Wordcount
> Syl1
> syl1TshegSyl2/flags
> Syl3TshegSyl4TshegSyl5/flags
> Syl1TshegSyl4/flags
> ..
>
> ?
> Thanks. This is how i did and it doesn't seems to work. i had even tried
> including

WORDCHARS [Tsheg] and BREAK [Tsheg] in the affix file.

> This is how all latin charset using languages
> store their words. (except: They do not store Tshegs,
> but checking would work perfectly also with Tshegs)

 In our case, instead of space, we use Tsheg. it is with the keystroke
[SPACE BAR] in our keyboard system. so, the moment we strike the SPACE BAR,
the first syllable was spell checked (even after storing the words same as
above).

> Is Tsheg also between words in Dzongha, or there is space or a different
> symbol?
> Yes. Tsheg [symbolically, small dot] is between Dzongkha characters,
> syllables, and words.

is it something to do with word boundaries in Dzongkha. or may be incorrect
.aff and .dic file.
How do you see it.

Thanks.
Regards,