Hi,
I  just have uploaded new release of our (Bulgarian) dictionaries.
I saw on the options of the extension (on the web) that information of the
license is only provided by combo box and I can selected only one type of
license.
I'm asking this because the author of the dictionaries had changed the license
form GPL to GPL, LGPL and MPL.
Also is it possible now Bulgarian dictionary extension to be included in the BG
language pack when they are licensed by three types? Or I have to ask for this
in other mail list?

Regards,
--
Hristo Simeonov Hristov