Hi,

I'm facing lot of issues with schema and SVC monitor code when I stress
them.
For example, I've a simple test where I set and clear the Neutron gateway
on a router in a loop.
That means for Contrail, I create then delete a SNAT service
instance continually.

I've notice lot of bugs where the code does not handle correctly exceptions
like 'NoIdError' or 'RefsExistError'. I'm starting to fix them for the
specific above test and I'm close to stabilize that test case (I only
worked on  R1.10 for the moment, and put all in big reviews [1] and [2]).

But sometimes, I get an exception 'NoIdError' (like that one [3]) in schema
or SVC code when they use vnc_api client code to list a back refs of a
resource. Indeed, the vnc_api client calls the API to get resource back
refs (ie. [4]).
Should I re-work schema and SVC code to take care of the case every time
they tried to get back references on a resources?

[1] https://review.opencontrail.org/#/c/8977
[2] https://review.opencontrail.org/#/c/8978/
[3] http://paste.openstack.org/show/203906/
[4]