Hallo Raj,

no. We’re running Redis with Sentinel here, and access to Redis is possible
through an
HAProxy load balancer that will ensure that nodes always land on the one redis
node that
is currently the master of the sentinel cluster. I don’t see how scaling out
redis for purposes
of performance and high availability would work in any other way. We’ll need
the analytics
api to be fixed to allow to specify an arbitrary ip address to connect to
redis. Shall I fill a
bug in Launchpad?

Best regards
Martin