Hi Raja,

We are trying to do a three node setup following the steps mentioned in
http://www.opencontrail.org/rdo-openstack-opencontrail-integration/.

We have till now achieved the below:

1. Created three VMs with RHEL 7.2.
2. Installed RDO Openstack Controller using Mitaka (single node setup) in one
VM.
3. Trying to setup OpenContrail controller on second VM (Encountered with
errors,trying to resolve the same)
4. Trying to setup vRouter on the third VM. For this I have setup a Repo (as
mentioned in the link above) but still I am unable to install the packages
mentioned in the link for ex. contrail-openstack-vrouter, contrail-vrouter etc.

I am unable to understand the link/dependency of Opencontrail Vrouter Compute
on Opencontrail Controller. Please guide me if I am following the right
approach or suggest me the correct approach.

Thanks and Regards
Vashika Jain
Systems Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services