Hi all,

I am currently investigating
https://bugs.launchpad.net/opencontrail/+bug/1696760.

I have a setup with 3 VMs: 1st VM is Openstack node, the 2nd VM is Contrail
controller node and the 3rd VM is Contrail compute node.
CentOS is running on all the 3 VMs. I have used fab command to install Contrail
on VMs.

>From Contrail GUI I have created 2 Virtual Networks each with its own
>(different) IP subnet (1.1.1.0/24 and 2.2.2.0/24).
By default, Contrail GUI adds 1.1.1.1 as gateway IP address for the 1st VN and
2.2.2.1 as gateway IP address for the 2nd VN.

I need to create a logical router to route the traffic between the Virtual
Networks above. There are 2 ways in which I can create this virtual router:

1. Using neutron cmds:
neutron router-create router1
neutron router-interface-add router1 <name of 1.1.1.0/24 subnet>
neutron router-interface-add router1 <name of 2.2.2.0/24 subnet>

In this case, the IP addresses of the router interfaces are 1.1.1.1 and
2.2.2.1, which matches the gateway IP address of each subnet.

2. Using Contrail GUI
In this case, the IP addresses of the router interfaces are 1.1.1.100 and
2.2.2.100, which doesn't match the gateway IP address of each subnet, and the
traffic is not router between VNs.

I have started looking over the code to see where is gateway IP address .100
configured.
I am stuck at
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/vnc_cfg_api_server/gen/resource_client.py,
line 5762, function:
def virtual_router_ip_address(self, virtual_router_ip_address).
The above file is autogenerated and this is a setter function.
Can you please give a hint on how to continue my investigation?

Thanks,
Anda