Hi all,

I am using Contrail 3.2.6.0.
I have a setup with 3 VMs: one OpenStack Mitaka node, one Contrail Controller
node and one Contrail Compute node. All the 3 VMs use RHEL.

In Contrail, I have created a security group named "sec1" in "admin" project.
In "Permissions" tab I have shared this security group with "services" project,
with all the 3 rights: "Read", "Write", "Refer".
However, in "services" project, "sec1" does not appear.

Then I shared "sec1" with all the projects, by adding "Read", "Write", "Refer"
rights in "Global Share Permissions".
Still, sec1 does not appear in "services" project.

I looked in Contrail logs, but I didn't find anything relevant.

Do you know why this happens?

Thanks,
Anda