From: Robert Raszuk <rob...@raszuk.net>
Sent: Friday, December 1, 2017 6:17 AM
Subject: Re: [opencontrail-dev] We need a new name
To: CARVER, PAUL <pc2...@att.com>
Cc: <dev@lists.opencontrail.org>

There is in fact one more very important aspect ...

If I get OpenContrail with commercial support I can extend it in house as it
seems fit for a given project.

If I get no matter how great binaries from any vendor I have to adjust my
projects to fit what given vendor supports.
And clearly any vendor is reluctant to implement custom features in common code
base for single customer env.

Leave alone that internal support within enterprise is also much easier of the
white box as opposed to black box :).

Personally other then for marketing reasons IMHO it would be much better to get
RedHat and Cannonical to ship
integrated OpenContrail within their linux distro packages then to care what LF
considers legal or illegal name.

Best,
R.

​> ​
On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 2:54 PM, CARVER, PAUL