Yes we will do remote.
As usual it will be far easier to participate in person.
Is visa the issue?
LF can get invitation letter.

Greg

On 2/26/18, 10:32 PM, "Valentine Sinitsyn" <valentine.sinit...@gmail.com>
wrote:

    Hi Greg,

    Thanks for the update. Are any remote attendance options planned for
    this time?

    Valentine

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__lists.opencontrail.org_mailman_listinfo_dev-5Flists.opencontrail.org&d=DwICaQ&c=HAkYuh63rsuhr6Scbfh0UjBXeMK-ndb3voDTXcWzoCI&r=VQrMBvKeploIeBocya36pOwODBVDvmbjFqFgowqJuhs&m=ca7BhGOHN_zx122pX9jhARzMgZt9ghj904LyeI8Sjxo&s=AE6Q3Pbkq8fR0GWwIlFjUb-gSQYFCIYOCY5h8OY8ulc&e=