> On 5 Jul 2017, at 3:22 AM, Bamacharan Kundu <bku...@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I am using a setup with openshift origin:v1.2.1, for running builds in
> it. For creating projects in that I use "test-admin" with a password
> with the admin.kubeconfig and ca.crt.
> Before creating a project the script checks if the project is existing,
> if yes then use the same.
> Now oc says a project to be existing. But when it tries to use it, it
> complains about access to the project. As system:admin, I am able to see
> that project to is created.
>
> I am not able to find out a way to figure out what was the user, who
> created this?

What you can do to work out who created a project is run:

    oc get project projectname -o json

This will include metadata about the project:

            "metadata": {
                "annotations": {
                    "openshift.io/description": "Initial developer project",
                    "openshift.io/display-name": "My Project",
                    "openshift.io/requester": "developer",
                    "openshift.io/sa.scc.mcs": "s0:c7,c4",
                    "openshift.io/sa.scc.supplemental-groups":
"1000050000/10000",
                    "openshift.io/sa.scc.uid-range": "1000050000/10000"
                },
                "creationTimestamp": "2017-07-03T00:10:19Z",
                "name": "myproject",

The requester is who created it.