Hi Yui,

the masters runs the OpenShift API and web console on port 8443. OpenShift
CLI or nodes communicates with master on this port.
OpenShift router are not really supposed to run on masters, unless you set
your masters also as nodes, and specifically as infra nodes (region=infra)

If you do so, then, indeed, you will have an additional HAProxy process
running on masters and listening on ports 80 and 443.