> - So this leads to the question of how to debug the elasticsearch
container not coming up. The console log information in the 1st email came from
me running it manually so I could add the -v option to the elasticsearch
command.  Setting the DEBUG and LOGLEVEL environment variables wasn't
illuminating. I guess I need to try and add the -v option to the run.sh script.

    This simply should not be happening.  Did you use openshift-ansible to
upgrade from 3.10 to 3.11, or did you deploy logging from scratch on 3.11?
- Initially, I created the 3.11 cluster from scratch  but without logging. I
then added the logging statements to the hosts file and then ran the logging
playbook.