El 08/05/18 a las 22:49, Megver83 escribió:
> your-initfreedom would remove systemd and its counterparts, yes, *but*
> in the post_install() and post_upgrade() there would be a warning saying
> that you need to install an init provider (As of now, OpenRC/Runit).

Well, after creating the blacklist I realized that your-initfreedom
should (and does) not remove systemd and libsystemd because
eudev-systemd and libeudev-systemd are listed as replacements, so
your-initfreedom thinks those packages have the corresponding
provides=() and conflicts=() variables.

--
~Megver83

SIP: megve...@sip.linphone.org