Hi,

OpenStack projects are starting to drop support for python 3.6, which means
DLRN-rpmbuild-centos8  is going to fail. I've noticed this in cinder, see the
comment by Joel here:
review.rdoproject.org/r/c/openstack/cinder-distgit/+/42989

I believe this is not a problem for cinder only, so my question is (apologize
is it was discussed already): is there a general plan to drop those *-centos8
jobs in master? Or should each component take care of removing them?

In any case this is blocking cinder builds right now.

Ciao
--
Luigi