Hello,

as announced in [1], CentOS Stream 8 is going End if Life at May 31,
2024.  During the last meeting [2] we proposed to remove RDO Trunk
repos for Wallaby, Xena and Yoga based on CentOS Stream 8. Also we
will stop the builders one week before the removal so new commits will
not be built.

We are not planning to maintain those repos available (after EOL date
the repositories will be permanently deleted), so we strongly advise
to store your local copies of repositories if you need them.

If you have any doubt or this is causing you any issue, let us know.

[1]
https://blog.centos.org/2023/04/end-dates-are-coming-for-centos-stream-8-and-centos-linux-7/
[2]
https://meetings.opendev.org/meetings/rdo_meeting___2024_04_10/2024/rdo_meeting___2024_04_10.2024-04-10-14.01.log.html

Regards,
Karolina, on behalf of the RDO core team