On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 10:49 PM, Aravinda VK <hallimanearav...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Super... ಈಗ ನಮ್ಮ ಗ್ರೂಪ್ ಅಲ್ಲಿ ತುಂಬಾ ಜನ TeX users ಆದ್ವಿ :)
>
> On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 7:11 PM, Shashishekhar S <mankuthi...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> People,
>>
>> A very nice idea! You may also want to get some involvement from Prof.
>> Sridhar and Prof. Yogananda. Both are our resident experts on TeX and
>> friends.
>>
>> i suggest to go with the spoken-tutorial project tutorials -- they have
excellent screen casts / videos we have done several workshops

3 days with Prof yogananda long back

3 days with manjusha joshi from pune

and now recently we tried with the spoken tutorial -- it is very economical
to  do and also easy to manage if we use videos / screen casts

i have those videos -- if some one wants to collect can drop in to MCA dept
of R.V College of engineering -- they are available there

check this link
http://spoken-tutorial.org/Study_Plans_LaTeX

 also if some body interested to do more -- they are compensating for your
contribution both for the original screencasts and local language dubbed
ones

http://spoken-tutorial.org/Study_Plans_LaTeX