Hi,

Greeting. I am trying to compile Scilab under Ubuntu 18.04 and the compilation
was successful, however, when I tried to launch Scilab java and scilab-adv-cli,
i get following error:

Could not access to the Main Scilab Class:

    at org.scilab.modules.localization.Messages.gettext(Unknown Source)

    at org.scilab.modules.commons.xml.XConfiguration.<clinit>(Unknown Source)

    at org.scilab.modules.core.Scilab.<clinit>(Unknown Source)

    at org.scilab.modules.localization.MessagesJNI.<clinit>(Unknown Source)

    ... 3 more

I aware there are some very recent updates to the gcc-9 and also the ant, so I
briefly list down the last success launch and compile of the Scilab.

Before the thirdparty dependencies update:

--> Scilab was compiled and launched successfully with gcc-8, g++-8, openjdk-8
, by using the source form the git.scilab.org, and the dependency from the
ttps://github.com/scilab/scilab-prerequirements

After the thirdparty dependencies update:

--> Scilab was compiled successfully but fail to launch  with gcc-9, g++-9,
openjdk-8 , by using the source form the git.scilab.org, and the
dependency from the ttps://github.com/scilab/scilab-prerequirements

I've also tried clean installation but the same issue happened.

Please advice.

Thanks.

Regards,
Chin Luh