On Tue, Aug 01, 2017 at 07:37:59AM -0500, Jason Harrer wrote:
> Not sure how the dev list got removed, but adding it back in at this point.
>
> It sounds like there was consensus on this overall limit (just not project
> limits).  That being said, I'm going to open up a ticket on GitLab so we on
> the Dev team can track adding that in.  This is a requirement before we can
> get the Dashboard page finished.

Can you explain why it's a requirement?

As far as I understand it, the page simply has to say that a limit
exists.

My point, that I'm making here and elsewhere, is that implementing an
automatic cutoff is not a necessary step for alpha. The process can
remain manual for the time being.

There are a lot of other manual things I'd rather automate first.