Hello, all -

I went ahead and made some changes to hopefully resolve all of the issues
on Arch/Parabola.  One of the joys of the bleeding edge distros is that we
find errors first.  :)

You can find the changes on a WIP MR @
https://git.snowdrift.coop/sd/snowdrift/merge_requests/98

I'd like to ask Christian to switch to the new branch and attempt to build
from scratch to see if there are any issues on Arch that I may not have
caught.  I'd also like to ask others on *buntu/Debian to attempt to build
the branch from scratch (including "./sdb.hs clean && ./sdb.hs start") to
ensure I didn't unintentionally break anything for others.

Once I know it's working on the various distros, I can make a slight
modification (see MR notes) and remove the WIP indicator.

Thanks!