Hi

Does anyone know that currently what is the notification daemon that exists in
Tizen Mobile? I am mainly interested that which daemon listens to the
notification client library
(https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/gitweb?p=platform/core/api/notification.git;a=summary)
 at address "/tmp/.notification.service".

In tizen IVI, its
https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/gitweb?p=profile/ivi/notification-service.git;a=summary

Besides does anyone has any idea who deletes/manages the old notifications in
the system? (as currently I see issues that one notification is sent again and
again by the notification-service daemon as no one deletes it)?

BR
imran
Intel Finland Oy
Registered Address: PL 281, 00181 Helsinki
Business Identity Code: 0357606 - 4
Domiciled in Helsinki