On 6.1.2014 10:30, Yin Kangkai wrote:
We can fiddle with PAM configurations (/etc/pam.d) to work around
this.

Just a short note, partially related to this is that we have our ongoing work of tlm (Tizen Login Manager) here:
https://github.com/01org/tlm

It is still very much work-in-progress with lot of things missing, but we have some PAM configs and code ready and it auto-creates sessions for each seat presented by systemd.

Some of the environment setup is done as part of session creation, similar way as login/gdm/kdb/lightdm do.

So some of the session related environment setup is supposed to happen there (as planned earler for the multiuser support).

Best regards,

        - Jussi