On Wed, 2014-05-07 at 14:50 +0200, Lukasz Wojciechowski wrote:
> Hi Tom, hi Thiago.
>
> Yes, we plan to create an upstream GitHub repository for Cynara.
>
> This week however we focus on pushing out API and simple implementation
> using already written block underneath, so everybody can start using it.
>  From next week we will start changing inside of Cynara repo to target
> implementation and this will be probably a good time to start doing that
> on GitHub.
>
> BTW it will be a great help if someone from Intel can verify our
> commits.

https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/20440
https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/20464

Do you know which Intel counterparts will be doing code review? I see
that Casey already commented on the older commit. Do you need more
comments to proceed?

Right now Cynara, like most components, is in the "let's notify lots of
people" model, which - as discussed here before - doesn't not really
lead to people acting on Gerrit notifications.

Do you have an update on when an asynchronous API might get added?

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.