On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 12:47 PM, Stéphane Desneux
<stephane.desn...@open.eurogiciel.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> For your information, we started to synchronize Tizen:Mobile on the
> latest daily release of Tizen:Common (20141118.1).
>
> This required to freeze the Tizen:Common OBS project until the end of
> the initial sync and for that reason I didn't accept nor reject any
> submission on Common in the last days. Sorry for that.
>
> The new Mobile project is now initialized and can be checked here, at
> the usual place:
> https://build.tizen.org/project/show?project=Tizen%3AMobile

This is a good news to tizen project

I want to attract your attention to the fact
it could be the good time to move
specific profile configurations hardcoded into some spec files
to project build configuration and thus share them project wide
and expect maintainers to replace profile test to feature test

This bug is tracking the work in progress

https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/TC-2147

You'll see some example of the currently broken packages (qt)

Regards

--
 mailto:philippe.co...@eurogiciel.fr  --  gpg:0x467094BC
 xmpp:philippe.coval....@gmail.com