Dear Tizen Emulator developers,

As SeokYeon Hwang mentioned below, SMP feature on Windows and Mac OS X is
going to be merged into tizen_next branch today.

You should install 1.1.1 IntelHaxm driver on Windows and Mac OS X after the
merge.

The latest haxm driver can be downloaded from
https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/TC-2134 or install Tizen SDK for IVI.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Kitae Kim