Hi Martin,

I was referring to IVI M14.4 release which will use bluetooth-frwk and BlueZ 5.

Best regards,
Corentin

On 11/25/2014 10:20 PM, Xu, Martin wrote:
Samsung Enterprise Portal mySingle

Hi Corentin:

What does go ahead with current Bluetooth-frwk mean?

Are you talking about the BlueZ version?

we should continue to use BlueZ-5.x  right?

*From:*Dev [mailto:dev-boun...@lists.tizen.org] *On Behalf Of *Corentin Lecouvey
*Sent:* Tuesday, November 25, 2014 0:58
*To:* seungku....@samsung.com
*Cc:* dev@lists.tizen.org
*Subject:* Re: [Dev] [Bluetooth] bluetooth-frwk source code

Hi Seungku,

Thanks for your quick reply.
It is a pity, we can not wait for a month.
Let's go ahead with current bluetooth-frwk.

Best regards,
Corentin

On 11/25/2014 02:09 AM, Seungku Kim wrote:

    Hi Mr. Corentin,

    You are right.

    This code(review.tizen.org:/framework/connectivity/bluetooth-frwk
    / tizen 2.3 branch) is based on Bluez 4, not bluez 5.

    Actually, we have already migrated bluetooth-frwk for bluez 5 version.

    However, we cannot upload it immediately because of some internal
    procedures.

    I think this code will be merged in next month.

    Regards,

    Seungku