Hi Tomasz, Hi all,

Le jeudi 27 novembre 2014 à 08:38 +0100, Tomasz Swierczek a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> I have a question about something that may potentially affect us in
> the future. It is support for hybrid apps.
>
> As you may know, in Tizen 2.X (see
> https://developer.tizen.org/tizen-2.2.1-release-notes), there was
> support for “hybrid application” – an application package that has, in
> fact, two apps inside; one is the WGT (WRT) web application providing
> easy to maintain and implement UI, second is native app, usually
> without UI, providing logic that is faster when coded in native C/C++.

Yes and IIRC, we also discussed it in F2F in Warshaw. Our understanding
was that the crosswalk's extensions (either the specific tizen-platform
extensions or the package specific extensions) are the path to achieve
integration of native libraries to extend crosswalk/js applications.

That is the reason why was decided to isolate crosswalk's extensions
using smack.

But I agree that we need more informations from Crosswalk team.
* Is this model still valid?
* I have not very well understood what is NaCl and if it is provided by
Crosswalk. Is it?
* Can crosswalk execute a native program?

Best regards
José