On 11/27/2014 11:05 AM, Łukasz Stelmach wrote:
It was <2014-11-26 śro 16:02>, when Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) wrote:
The infra team has taken the time to document a model proposition and
would like to get all the feedback possible.
   https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Tizen-Distro_Workflow
Where can I find repositories with Yocto tools for Ubuntu 12.04 14.04
and Debian 7?
Please follow this wiki page to build a Tizen image with Yocto: https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Build_Tizen_with_Yocto_Project
Note that we only tested on OpenSuse hosts (12.3, 13.1, 13.2).

There is a tool mentioned that converts bb to spec. At the moment,
however, we could rather use an opposite tool. We've got spec for every
package and (almost?) no bb-s *and* no knowledge how to write them.
This tool already exists (git clone review.tizen.org:scm/bb/tizen). This tool is made to easily keep the recipes in sync with the spec files until we switch to Yocto as the main build system, then the opposite will be done: generating spec files from recipes. Note that sometimes manual modifications are needed to get the package built with the recipe.

If you encounter issues (or need some help), please report them to us through the mailing list (or in Jira under the project "Build Tizen on Yocto" - BTY). I'm also present on #tizen.
Kevin