Title: Samsung Enterprise Portal mySingle

Hi Jacob

As I know, https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Security/Multi_user_policy” is just a draft version

and has not been edited for a long time.

Current implementation is different, for example, not only default user (main user) but normal user can install and uninstall applications.

And almost documents of multi-user is based on IVI implementation.

I think documents for other profile (common, mobile, TV, etc..) should be added.

BRs.

Kim, Tae-Soo