On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 3:32 PM, Philippe Coval <
philippe.co...@open.eurogiciel.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 2:11 PM, Dominig ar Foll <dominig.arf...@fridu.net
> > wrote:
>
>>  Hello,
>>
>> would anyone still have a pointer to download the Meego Agile browser ?
>>
>> Mikko or Phlilippe ?
>>

> I havent the source archive but I think it can be launch from my archived
> place :
>
> http://opensource.eurogiciel.fr/home/pcoval/pub/tmp/
>
> 32c06f1fc7de031a11ac95f4a2803f07a70bb143  AgileBrowser.tar.gz

wow, I thought it's gone for good. It should be noticed this tool alone
won't
give you much. The rpm repodata needs to be converted into AgileBrowser
format (see gitorious.org 'meego-deps-gen'. this code won't work with tizen
repos
today but the fixes needed aren't too big).

-- Mikko