It probably won't be my last question about AMB as I am digging through it.
Thank you for your patience, Kevron.

Different data sources can potentially provide the same VehicleProperty, for
instance VehicleProperty::VehicleSpeed could be provided by GPS, CAN, OBD
(well, it is not provided by the gpsnmea plugin as it defines a property
GPSSPEED).

What happens if there are multiple data sources for the same property? AMB
just passes it on to the subscribers regardless? Is there a way to subscribe
to a property from a specific provider (not that I need it, just asking)? Is
there a way to tell what plugin provided the property (don't need it either,
just wrapping my head around it)?

Thanks,
Rudi