On Wed, 2015-01-28 at 18:07 +0100, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> Known issues are:
>       * bashisms in recipes derived from .spec files. Developers are
>         adding those back to .spec files faster than we can add fixes,
>         so I suggest that we accept the bash dependency for now. If you
>         are on a distro with /bin/sh -> dash instead of bash,
>         replace /bin/sh with /bin/bash in
>         meta-tizen/bitbake/lib/bb/build.py. I'm in favor of shipping a
>         tizen-distro with such a change applied.
>       * The refreshed tlm recipe does not build the ivi config package
>         required by tizen-ivi images, breaking the image building. I'm
>         working on it, but the latest rebuild is still running, while I
>         am running out of time today.

As I was sending the email, the start-from-scratch build of
tizen-ivi-Modello-image-dev completed.

There were three failures that I had not seen when doing incremental
builds:

 do_install

/data/yocto/tizen-distro/meta-tizen/meta-tizen-ivi/recipes-graphics/genivi-shell/genivi-shell_git.bb,
 do_compile

/data/yocto/tizen-distro/meta-tizen/meta-tizen-common-share/recipes-efl/lemolo/lemolo_git.bb,
 do_compile

I am going to look into those tomorrow. Until then, patches welcome, as
they say ;-}

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.