Hi Imran,

  Great news, thanks for that !!!

BTW: we've noticed that when a user of type SYSTEM is created, the bash hooks are not triggered. Do You happen to know, what is the reason behind this behaviour?

On 29.01.2015 14:36, Zaman, Imran wrote:
Hi Krzysztof/Roman!

As agreed, I have added support for 'fetching users' list based on the
usertypes' in gumd (v1.0.5).

As an example, you can see gum-utils source code on how to use the userlist
APIs.
https://review.tizen.org/git/?p=platform/upstream/gumd.git;a=blob;f=src/utils/gumd-utils.c;h=f54f913e3583059c0826b3cf62e1c303c39aa7da;hb=HEAD#l363

Usertypes are stored in gecos field as the last entry..
Please feel free to contact me if you have any issues.

BR
imran
p.s: I still may do minor modifications to gum-utils command line arguments to
make it more readable but the library and DBUS APIs should be final as of now.
From: Krzysztof Sasiak [k.sas...@samsung.com]
Sent: 10 December 2014 15:58
To: Zaman, Imran; dev@lists.tizen.org
Subject: Re: [Dev] Gumd and security-manager integration

Yes, of course. I meant a CLI tool which will be run by the bash hooks
when adding/removing users in gumd.

On 09.12.2014 13:59, Zaman, Imran wrote:
Hi Krzysztof!

For the sake of clarity, gumd will be used by security manager for the two
things below as well.. right?

- offline mode for security-manager
- hooks handling for adding and removing users

I will try to add such functionality soon to gumd; will update you soon..

BR
imran