------- Original Message -------

Sender : Xavier Roche<xavier.ro...@open.eurogiciel.org>

Date : 2015-02-09 22:08 (GMT+09:00)

Title : Re: [Dev] Yocto error - ERROR: Task 5439

Hi Daesoon Jung,

Just tested the qemux86 build, and the tiff(-native) package builds find using the last commits...
So, my advices would be :
1. Be sure to be synchronized with the latest patches.
2. Try to cleansstate (bitbake -c cleansstate <pkg>) and relaunch the build of the related packages; sometimes such a mistake occurs when doing incremental builds (as it has been described in the wiki.)

Please let me know if it still fails..

Regards

--
Xavier Roche