Hi all,

Sorry for the delay,

Basically, I share the same point of view as Patrick...
Using extraconf.inc files was a way to modify recipes without touching the auto-generated files ( *_git.bb, *.bb). Historically this auto-generation was useful for massive packages synchronisation... But now we get more and more closer to what the official tizen Common release provides.

Vitaly, for your information, I am currently working on the last synchronisation with the in coming Tizen Common Q1 release. Since some major features have disappeared/changed/appeared from our last release, and since some important package bumping have to be applied, I would recommend you to push your current work in a sandbox. Doing so, you should then be able to easily rebase your sandbox on the release I am about to publish next week.

We could then discuss to what extent / how your work could be integrated in meta-tizen...

Does that seem acceptable to you?

Regards,

Xavier

--