Thanks for advise.
I meant that so far weston related packages are maintained by intel mainly. sorry for using "control". :)
yeah absolutely you're right.

BTW, today morning I tried to create a ticket and assign it to Jose. But I couldn't. I can't select him as assignee. But yesterday there was no problem to assign.
I hope someone can explain what's happening between yesterday and today.