I have run into a problem that Tizen web apps will not run when the box has
been setup in landscape mode.   I have been able to launch the same apps in
portrate  mode.  I have been spending quite  a bit of time searching.  I
would input on the app_launch process when it comes to xwalk wigits.  I
have been able to see that a xwalk 'renderer' process doesn't get started
and the app will shutdown after never getting a display.  and it timesout
on the debus call.  Any information on how the launch process works will
help me discover where the bug is accually.

*Art McGee*
Infotainment Engineer

Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, Oregon, 97209
Jaguar.com <http://jaguar.com>  |  LandRover.com <http://landrover.com>