From: Michael Johnson
Sent: 23 July 2015 10:46
To: 虞申鹏
Subject: RE: [IVI] How to Running PulseAudio as system service

Hi,

Not sure you've had a reply.  You can create a systemd service to achive this
goal.  I did this once over a year ago, but I don't remember the details.  The
systemd service will execute a script that you create to start pulseaudio.  You
can also use pulseaudio -D from the command line to run it as a daemon.

Hope that helps