So it should be possible to flash that RD-PQ image onto the Z1, Ash?

So then the killer question becomes...  Has anybody successfully flashed
that Tizen 3.0 Mobile image onto a Z1?

Somebody should try that and make a video of it.   Somebody who makes good
community videos.   For a great community site.   Maybe :-)