What version of Mesa is being used for this ?? I ask because there is a an issue where Mesa could be rendering just black squares

dh

On 10/05/2015 10:25 AM, cee1 wrote:
Hi all,

When enable wayland_egl backend, I got a black screen with tizen
0914.3(aka milestone), while the 0630.1 works fine.

After some debugging, I located a commit
"https://git.enlightenment.org/core/efl.git/commit/?id=2725a248c993856d70323c3a0bb0d859d7501789";
causing the regression.

"""
https://git.enlightenment.org/core/efl.git/tree/src/modules/evas/engines/software_generic/evas_engine.c?id=2725a248c993856d70323c3a0bb0d859d7501789#n3344

         switch (re->swap_mode)
           {
            case MODE_COPY:
            case MODE_DOUBLE:
            case MODE_TRIPLE:
            case MODE_QUADRUPLE:
              rect = (Tilebuf_Rect *)re->cur_rect;
              *x = rect->x;
              *y = rect->y;
              *w = rect->w;
              *h = rect->h;
              *cx = rect->x;
              *cy = rect->y;
              *cw = rect->w;
              *ch = rect->h;
              re->cur_rect = re->cur_rect->next;
              break;
           }
         surface = re->outbuf_new_region_for_update(re->ob,
                                                    *x, *y, *w, *h,
                                                    cx, cy, cw, ch);
         if ((!re->cur_rect) || (!surface))
           {
              evas_common_tilebuf_free_render_rects(re->rects);
              re->rects = NULL;
              re->end = 1;

"""

Where:
1) re->cur_rect is NULL, which presumably is set by """re->cur_rect =
re->cur_rect->next;"""
2) surface is **NOT** NULL
3) re->rects is then set to NULL(because re->curl_rect == NULL), which
causes eng_outbuf_flush to skip the invocation of
glsym_eglSwapBuffersWithDamage
(https://git.enlightenment.org/core/efl.git/tree/src/modules/evas/engines/wayland_egl/evas_wl_main.c?id=2725a248c993856d70323c3a0bb0d859d7501789#n463)