On 11/14/2015 05:44 PM, Peter wrote:
> The libraries used by the jvm are:
>
> linux-gate.so.1
> libdl.so2
> libc.so.6
> libm.so.6
> libpthread.so.0
> ld-linux.so.2
>
> With my investigation so far it's quite easy to embed the jvm in a tizen
> ui application.
>
> The Elementary and app libraries are easy to work with using java and c.
>
> The question now is, would an application that uses the above libraries
> be accepted into the tizen store?

that list at least looks harmless, it's just "libc" plus linux-gate is
the virtual shared object from the kernel that appears in some
implementations (I think some show it as linux-vdso, and not sure what
tizen does here).

unfortunately none of us can predict with high accuracy what's in the
list of allowed interfaces.  there are some things you should not do
that libc on the surface allows you to do (like launching another
process via exec, you need to use the tizen app launching system
instead) - so it might be a question what your jvm does internally.